Here are some good Orthodox resources that I found today:
- The Journal of the Orthodox Center for the Advancement of Biblical Studies (OCABS).
- Exegetical notes on gospel readings from the OCABS.
- Fr. Maximos Constas on the Orthodox understanding of Scripture.
- Orthodox Canada, an Orthodox journal which unfortunately hasn’t published anything since 2009.
- The Journal of Canadian Orthodoxy, which is still being updated.
- International Journal of Orthodox Theology.
- The Word Magazine, the official magazine of the Antiochian Orthodox diocese of North America.
Besides resources, here are some specific links:
- Marcus Plested on Aquinas and the East – with specific mention of this blog’s patron Patriarch, Georgios Gennadios Scholarios! According to Plested, Gennadios once wrote in the margin of his copy of the Summa Theologiae something like “O excellent Thomas, what a pity you were born in the West!”
- A prayer before using the internet from an Orthodox prayer book.
- Olivier Clément (in French) on Orthodoxy’s Prayer to the Holy Spirit. I tried translating it but it was too much for me at this time.